Two more days left in this Gobbler giveaway extravaganza. Today, we’re hooking up one lucky contestant with a Yeti by Blue Microphones. This all-digital mic has 4 polar patterns and a cool old-school look. Be sure to follow the steps below for your chance to win this mic!
In order to win you have to complete steps one AND two.
2. Sign up for Gobbler and invite via the Gobbler invite webpage.
About The Yeti:
The Yeti is one of the most advanced and versatile multi-pattern USB microphones available anywhere. Combining three capsules and four different pattern settings, the Yeti is an ultimate tool for creating amazing recordings, directly to your computer. With exceptional sound and performance, the Yeti can capture anything with a clarity & ease unheard of in a USB microphone.
The Yeti features Blue’s innovative triple capsule array, allowing for recording in stereo or your choice of three unique patterns, including cardioid, omnidirectional, and bidirectional, giving you recording capabilities usually requiring multiple microphones.
The Yeti utilizes a high quality analog-to-digital converter to send incredible audio fidelity directly into your computer, a built-in headphone amplifier for zero-latency monitoring, and simple controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and microphone gain located directly on the microphone. There are no drivers to install – simply plug the Yeti into your PC or Mac, load up your favorite recording software, and record something amazing.
1. To enter: RT via Twitter or share via Facebook the Blue Microphone/Gobbler post for the particular day of the contest. Contestants must also invite one person via the Gobbler.com website.
2. Contest starts 9:00AM PDT 5/9/12 and ends 11:59:59PM PDT on 5/9/12.
3. A Winner will be announced 5/10/12 and will receive one (1) Yeti Microphone by Blue Microphones.
4. All contestants must be at least 18 years of age to enter.
5. Gobbler may ammend or terminate this program at its sole discretion.