The Summit Audio TLA-100A is one of the most well-known compressors out there and we’re thrilled to promote Softube’s plug-in version for this weeks “Gobbler’s Favorite Things” promotion. This plug-in is perfect for leveling out vocals and other acoustic instruments with hard-to-tame transients. The TLA-100A is so easy to use and even includes a low cut filter, saturation control and parallel compression control. These awesome features were added by Softube and make the compressor truly unique!
Like it? Love it? Want one? Yeah you do… We’re giving away two TLA-100A’s by Softube to two lucky contestants!
The contest starts today and goes until midnight tomorrow. We’re switching the rules of the contest up a little bit today, so read the details on the details below.
To be eligible to win you must complete both of these super simple steps.
2. Go to our Twitter or Facebook pages and RT or share the Gobbler’s Favorite Things post of the day.
1. To enter: RT via Twitter or share via Facebook the Softube/Gobbler post for the particular day of the contest.
2. Contest starts 10:00:00AM PDT 6/27/12 and ends 11:59:59PM PDT on 6/28/12.
3. Two (2) winners will be announced 6/29/12 and each winner will receive one (1) Summit Audio TLA-100A plug-in by Softube.
4. All contestants must be at least 18 years of age to enter.
5. Gobbler may amend or terminate this program at its sole discretion.
The Summit Audio TLA-100A is the “set-and-forget” compressor, with a program-dependent nature that works with the signal to provide optimal performance without constant tweaking. Its ease-of-use and warm, rich sound is why it is still, after more than a quarter of a century, regarded as an industry standard for mixing, tracking and live usage. Both tube and solid state technologies are combined in this innovative design which has made the TLA-100A a tried-and-true choice for vocals, in addition to bass, drums and guitar.
- The first and only Summit Audio plug-in
- Easy to use
- Built-in parallel compression and detector filtering
- Each and every component carefully modeled.
- Modeled output distortion, easily controlled with the Saturation knob.
- Extremely analog behavior of frequencies, phase, distortion, attack, release, etc.
Joe Chiccarelli talks about the TLA-100A