Our friends at Sample Magic are making the “favorite things” magic happen this week by giving away five sound packs to two lucky winners. These guys always bring it with cutting-edge production ready loops, hits and synth presets – whatever your genre.
We’re big fans of the Sample Magic brand as one of our good friends Sami Liuski has designed for them in the past!
To be eligible to win you must complete both of these super simple steps.
1. Enter your info into the Gobbler/Sample Magic sign up list below.
2. Go to Gobbler’s Twitter or Facebook pages and RT or share the Gobbler’s Favorite Things post of the day (denoted by #gobblersfavthings).
They specialise in the finest cutting-edge sounds and in the six years since they started, they have built a reputation for cutting-edge sounds that always seem to fit the mix.
It’s why Computer Music magazine call them “one of the elite dance sample vendors”, why Beatportal said their sounds “rock in ways other developers only dream of” and why Keyboard magaizine said they offered “the best sounding loop libraries I have ever encountered”. It’s also why they were awarded the Remix Mag Sample Collection of the Year Award.
And they’re not just about sounds.
They’re also publishers of the award-winning Secrets of House Music Production book and Paul White’s The Producer’s Manual, developers of the essential DemoGod App and they run a series of courses on dance music production and the music industry.
1. To enter: RT via Twitter or share via Facebook the Gobbler/Sample Magic post (marked #gobblersfavthings) for the particular day of the contest AND enter your info into the Gobbler/Sample Magic sign up list on this blog post.
2. Contest starts 9:00:00AM PDT 8/16/12 and ends 11:59:59PM PDT on 8/17/12.
3. Two (2) winners will be announced 8/20/12 and each winner will win any five (5) previously released sample packs from Sample Magic’s backlog catalogue of sample packs.
4. All contestants must be at least 18 years of age to enter.
5. Gobbler may amend or terminate this program at its sole discretion.